Friday, April 20, 2012

New Poems...

Wowzers!  I haven't blogged in almost a year.  I completely forgot I even had one until a stranger messaged me on my Facebook Fan Page: "Good day friend, as I observe you no longer use the www.facebook.blogspot.com blog, I would perform a request to transfer me to the blog I manage, thanks."  Okay...I have no idea what Carluis Perez Contera means by this, but I figured I'd post something in his honor!  Here's a few recent poems I wrote...(I'll probably start using this blog again strictly for my writing projects)


Late

I've complained about loneliness before.
I have written poems that have made the reader pity me.
I have publicly challenged people to hang out with me (thanks Facebook).
I have been frustrated at never having a girlfriend.
I have sat alone at home many a Friday night wondering why.
I finally have a new answer:
I do everything last minute.
I never plan.
I'm always a step behind.
See, tonight it hit me.
A text:
I like that you are spontaneous (ooo, I like where this is going),
But I just generally make plans (then you don't really like that I'm spontaneous)
At least a day before (man, I'm always a day late then)
I just feel bad I keep telling you no” (me too...)
Finally some honesty!
Hey, I need to improve just as much as the next schlub.
Wow. I knew I was late to lunch meet-ups, auditions, and to shows,
But it was usually no big deal...otherwise there would be consequences.
But this-
This is being late to the point where all the doors
Have been shut since the rooms are already being occupied.
I am the problem.
Good. I thought I'd have to blame someone else again (that gets exhausting after a while).
I gotta start to schedule, plan.
I mean, I can't be spontaneous with an empty hallway.
Shit.
Today, I prepare for tomorrow, so tomorrow won't be like today.


Delusion

I had a dream about her.
I found her hidden key and broke into her apartment.
Thinking I was going to be romantic, I prepared her living room for an intimate evening for two.
Then I realized- she might not look at this as cute.
I quickly tried to putting the rose peddles away and blew out the candles-
Knowing this was a huge mistake.
I need to leave before she arrives-
Too late.
The key was in the door, turning.
I had no where to go.
She freezes in the doorway.
Scared and helpless I looked into her panicked eyes.
Angry yet sympathetic, she asks the obvious:
What are you doing here?
I can explain- please don't call the police.”
No. You need help.
She dials 911.
Extreme for a friend-
But necessary.
I crossed the line.
In my last attempt to show her how much I love her,
I had driven her away for good.
Maybe if I would have just waited until she called
There still would be a chance for her to come around.
For her to love me.
I anticipate my alarm and wake up.
Closing my eyes again, I try to finish the life-like dream-
I want her to pour her heart out before the police get there
So I can plan my real life accordingly.
I close my eyes tighter.
Doesn't work.
I couldn't get back into the scene without making it up.
And now I'll never know the most important part:
Why she never returned my texts, phone calls, Facebook messages.
Why she encouraged me love her through physical touch, laughter, sharing personal stories.
Why she rejected me.
This dream shook my heart awake from fantastical slumber.
Because if we're ever going to happen,
It shouldn't be this hard.
Wake up.

  

51 comments:

mare said...

you should come to hang with us on the last saturday of every month. fiveish. international students, most of them grad students. lovely lovely people. of course, you probably have more interesting things to do but you would enjoy this. we often do improv games, too! :)

admin said...

thank you

net X sol said...

WOW ! Nice information thanks for sharing...

link building | Seo tools, extensions | off page seo

Rozi said...

What fun!!! My husband can’t stand her, so I’m 100% sure he’ll never buy us tickets. I’ll just live vicariously through you!

DoWeDoWe said...

i love this reading so much haha

Andrew Collins said...

Thanks for shareing this beautyful poems, i really like them. Check my funny facebook status

cya

Tehseen hasan bajwa said...

I love him. And I think you deserve the award for 'most surprising and unexpected blog post title'.
Listen Radios Live Online

dpuppip said...

I wanna throw out my alternative name and I can not, because fb says that I have to complete my full name. What should I do?

Hackerkepzes.hu said...

Casanova :)
link

mateen mazhar said...

Nice Post
Do visit my Blog English Poetry

Rafid Aslam said...

visit my blog rh-w.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello,visit my blog about magic,illusion and secrets:
http://magic-lives-here.blogspot.com/
You have what to see there,thanks.

df said...

dude very nice one !!!!!

Facebook cover photos

Unknown said...

nice
this is my blog

Unknown said...

nice
this is my blog

meegu2008 said...

I really Like your blog...

Kindly visit my blog..

YESUDAS INDIAN SINGER

Unknown said...


abuyernet is one of the must visited website and trusted provider for people look to buy youtube views buy usa youtube views buy youtube views usa buy youtube views usa buy facebook likes get more twitter followers provide you tube video likes and also subscribers. We are the cheapest provider and we provide you the real views.
The views provided by us will be from social networking websites and there will be no damage in the video. Our views are safe. If u found any problem with our service, we will refund your money.

Aadil Khan said...

Amravati's 1st Social Networking Site

Visit : http://amravati.ciki.me

Anonymous said...

Status Facebook Lucu

Anonymous said...

PuisiKu

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

like, I've been a lot of searches, this website help me a lot to increase my viewers and potencial sale, you can increase your followers and views using buy youtube views

Unknown said...

Your article has helped me to read this subject on a different level. I would like to thank your efforts for exploring this issue. Thank you for your information. Buy Vine Package

bbb said...

Very nice Posting
Packers And Movers In Pune
Om Sai Roadways
Packers And Movers lonavala
Unique Packers And Movers Pune
Packers And Movers Pune

Century Packers and Movers said...

Packers And Movers Pune

Packers And Movers Pune

Century Packers and Movers said...

When you assign the task of relocation, there are multiple rounds of discussions to finalize every minute aspect. It makes sure that you move smoothly and flawlessly. With such precise planning and execution, there is no chance of goof-up.

Hire Century Movers, the best Movers And Packers Pune !

Unknown said...

Fantastic, I'm enjoyed read this post, Every time search this type of post. Really I enjoyed. This article is really very interesting and effective. I think its must be helpful for us. Thanks for sharing your informative.Buy Youtube Views

Unknown said...


Thank you for sharing.please visit here for more detail:

Packers and Movers Bangalore
Packers and Movers in Bangalore
Packers Movers Bangalore
Movers and Packers Bangalore
Movers and Packers in Bangalore

Kareenakapoor said...

Great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
Happy Easter Images
happy mothers day
Fathers Day
birthday wishes for husband
Short Mothers Day Wishes

Sonakshi Sinha said...

Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!

romantic birthday wishes for wife
marriage anniversary wishes to sister
sweet love quotes for husband

Priya Ghosh said...

kissanime mobile
kiss cartoon mobile
kissanime apk
anime kiss mobile
kissanime app download
4th of july meme
july 4th images
fourth of july pictures
happy 4th of july
happy fourth of july
tamilguns

Anonymous said...

re-loader activator 2.6 final

freeprokeys said...



Nice information, I believe that anyone who wants to know something about this topic will like the post. I loved the reading blog. Visit My Site idmcracksoftware

ProCrack4 PC said...

daemon-tools-pro-crackThanks for this post, I really found this very helpful. And blog about the best time to post on cuber law is very useful.

raheelpc said...

This article is so innovative and well constructed I got lot of information from this post. Keep writing related to the topics on your site. 1click dvd copy pro crack

ILYAS HAPPY said...



Thanks for this post, I really found this very helpful. And blog about best time to post on cuber law is very useful. reloader-activator-crack

idmcrack said...

Such a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m so happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. snapgene-crack

Unknown said...

norton internet security crack
4k video downloader crack
norton-antivirus-crack
360 total security crack
wondershare dr fone crack

up4pc said...

I really enjoy reading your post about this Posting. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys, thanks for sharing.pycharm-crack/

upmypc said...


This article is so innovative and well constructed I got a lot of information from this post. Keep writing related to the topics on your site. serif-affinity-designer-crack

Jonny Sin said...

movavi video suite crack

saqlain said...

Recuva Pro Crack
VideoProc Crack

saqlain said...

Truecaller Premium Cracked
DiskGenius Professional Crack
ProPresenter Crack
Prezi Pro Crack

javaid sweet said...

Vuescan Crack
Easeus Partition Master Crack
Cracks
Voicemod Crack
Sketchup Pro Crack
Avira Phantom Vpn Crack

abdul sattar said...

What the? I know this is a theme, but I was wondering if you know where I can find the captcha plugin for my comment form?
I use the same blogging platform as yours and I have it
are you struggling to find it? Thank you!
eset mobile security crack
avast virus definitions crack
windows 7 activator crack

Malik Ismail said...

Your website is fantastic. The colors and theme are fantastic.
Are you the one who created this website? Please respond as soon as possible because I'd like to start working on my project.
I'm starting my blog and I'm curious as to where you got this from or what theme you're using.
Thank you very much!
driverdoc crack
hydrogen crack
youtube by click crack
genymotion crack

Unknown said...

This article is very helpful for us, Thanks for sharing. Such a more nice and valuable Article. Really your site is very awesome. Thanks for giving us these kinds of Articles.

Fallout 76 Crack
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Crack
camtasia studio crack

Unknown said...

I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
Very interesting blog.
vstkey.com
Bitwig Studio Crack
Movavi Video Suite Crack
Wondershare Filmora Pro Crack

Skidrowkeyz said...

Greate post. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog. Im really impressed by your blog.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Crack
nuclear coffee videoget crack
Sonic Mania Crack

Find Indir said...

I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
“you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
pdf-annotator-crack/
pano2vr-pro-crack/
4k-stogram-crack/
pdf-replacer-pro-crack/
stellar-toolkit-for-data-recovery-crack/
gilisoft-video-drm-protection-crack/

Ramzan u Mubarak said...

Cyberpunk Crack is an open-world, activity experience story set around there, a megalopolis fixated on the force, style, and body adjustment.
Rosetta Stone Crack is without doubt the most important title in lingo-learning. Over the years the company has built its reputation as a consortium of lingo-learning.
Hearts of Iron IV Crack is an incredible technique war game created by Paradox Development Studio and distributed by Paradox Interactive.
GTA Torrent is an action-adventure video game. In this game, Carl Johnson escaped from Los Santos, San Andreas, the city that is ravaged by violence gang war, corruption and drug use, as a result of the pressures and difficulties.